A Little about Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations is a little business which aims to provide products with a vintage heart to use in your crafts - be it scrapbooking, card making or other crafty pursuits.

The Tattered Inspirations shop is here
Tattered Inspirations

Markets - we will keep you informed as we have no idea when we will be able ot go to the Old Bus Depot due to their rennovations. once I know I will pop it here :)

The business is only tiny and is not in any way out to make lots of money but rather to offer products to compliment the usual supplies available by big companies.

The Design Team Rachel Walsh, Belinda Comerford, Kathy Marchant, Daniella Tassone and Suzie Lowe creatively use the products to show people what can be done - and I treasure their input and design work immensly.

Thank you for dropping by, we aim to encourage and inspire you to do something different out of your comfort zone, in new and exciting ways.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Spring Fling is almost here

I cannot believe how quickly these retreats come around. One minute I am talking about 12 months away and the next they are in a couple of weeks!

The Spring Fling is now in two weeks time and I think everything is finally ready!!

The shop is overflowing with goodies including new stock too of flowers, dimensional tiles, laser cuts and all sorts of gorgeousness

The class kits and workshop kits are being put together by my wonderful Canberra crew who work like Santas elves for love not money.... :)

And the ladies are all pumped and ready for an awesome retreat!

We have gifts, sponsors and prizes ..... and thankfully 23 shops that have given us discounts from all around Gold Creek for hte ladies shopping pleasure!

Everything is going to plan!

So today I will be getting all the of the retreat stuff inside and make lists to assist my Canberra Crew in packing the goodies, I will cook ready to feed them tomorrow and somewhere I will find the time to wash my top to wear to the 80s night tonight where I will dress up in a rahrah skirt and pink leg warmers!

Busy - yes
Frantic - sometimes
Enjoying life - hell yeah!!

Lots of love
C

PS we have lots of markets planned for the rest of the year - dates are in the top section - so if you are local please visit us. The online shop will be closed this week for a few weeks until I restock



No comments:

Post a Comment